Sunday, April 11, 2010

The Offering

Tonight, I read an article from Mr. Moronica, and in it he is offering to lay down the gauntlet, I am not sure how I will react?
But one thing I do know, I will not stand by, and read, or listen to individuals mock the Constitution, or to step around it as this Administration has. The process for which they used in the Senate to pass the Health Care Bill was called the up and down vote ( 51 votes instead of 60 )it's intent when approved back it the 70's, was to be only used in case there was a stalemate of the budgetary process. It was NOT intended to be used to change 1/6th of the economy.
I am not a violent person, and I will voice my opinion, and when the time comes this November, I will vote for who I think will help in leading us back to prosperity.
One last thing Mr. Moronica, I will try, but there no guarantees in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment